Here's my draft biog for the new frontier!
Maverick broadcaster, writer and evangelist, I'm interested and invested in the transformational power of on-line and real life technology for positive change.
It seems we live in polar times, where roads to both destruction and enlightenment lay ahead of humanity. I'm committed to the latter, and through various endeavours over the last 25 years - both professionally and personally - I’ve stoked my dream of a fairer, saner and more joyful world.
Now, with the Barefoot Broadcast that I first created in 2010, I’m back with a daily radio show that seeks to transform the very way we communicate with each other.
On the ‘transformation station’, I believe true understanding and authentic listening are the way forward to an elevated and more consciouness reality for humankind.
Be heard, try listening, right here: www.thebarefootbroadcast.com
Begin forwarded message:
Your podcast, The Barefoot Broadcast , is now available in Apple Podcasts.
Here’s how to locate and share the link to your podcast:
- Open the Anchor app. (If you tap that link on your phone we’ll take you right there.)
- Go to your profile; it’s the last tab in the navigation bar.
- Switch to the "Episodes" tab and tap the share button next to your podcast information. It looks like this, depending on whether you’re on iOS or Android:
We’ll let you know as it becomes available in more places.
Remember, any episodes you create in Anchor will automatically be synced as episodes for this podcast.
Other quick podcast tips:
- You can create episodes out of any segment from your station in Anchor, except other people’s content (like songs, or segments from other stations). Call-ins you receive can be added to episodes.
- Segments in your station that expire without being added to an episode will not be added to your podcast.
- You can edit your cover art, podcast name, description, or category at any time. From your profile in the Anchor app, tap the “Episodes” tab and then tap the gear next to your podcast information.